0. Bridging the Gap: Download these worksheets and bring your solutions in September. The worksheets progress in difficulty and will help you get back up to speed early in the AS course.
1. Surds and Indices
2. Algebraic Expressions
Access Exercises to practise the skills needed for this chapter:
Start this unit by downloading a copy of the functions notation worksheet, reading the notes, and completing the accompanying exercise.
Algebra Homework Sheet for the start of this unit.
These are the powerpoints that you may be asked to work through before lessons in this section.
3. Equations and Quadratic Functions
These two Access Exercises practise the GCSE skills needed for this unit:
Some useful power-points for this unit:
5. Simultaneous Equations
6. Co-ordinate Geometry and the Straight Line
8. Applications of Differentiation
9. Transforming Graphs
These power-points are useful for this unit:
10. Co-ordinate Geometry of the Circle